All Needs Covered, LLC
The Moving Labor Help Customers Choose!
Moving is a big life decision, you need a moving labor help company that is committed to customer service that you can trust. We have years of long tradition and dedicated customer commitment in the Plano, TX, Dallas, TX and Memphis, TN areas. All Needs Covered are who customers choose as their choice for the many residents in the communities we offer moving labor help services in. We know what it takes to get a professional residential house move, apartment move or commercial move done. We background check our moving labor helpers while providing them with extensive training. With our company, the customer is always right because we don't leave until the customer is 100% satisfied and the job is complete.
We are a 4.5 Star or above average and many review sites such as Amazon, Yelp, Facebook, and Google.
Why Use Our Moving Labor Help Services?
When it comes to hiring a moving company that you can trust All Needs Covered is the clear choice. We provide experienced moving labor helpers crews that can be trusted with your house hold or commercial property. We move all types of houses including apartments, condo’s, townhouses, high-rises, and lofts. We serve our customers within a 20 mile radius of Plano, TX, Dallas, TX and Memphis, TN and surrounding areas. When looking for a moving labor help company, you can be rest assured that we will be upfront, transparent, and clear on what is being charged and the moving labor helpers will complete the move with professionalism, care and commitment.
PREPARED FOR YOUR MOVE
TOP 10 MOVING TIPS
GET ORGANIZED EARLY
Get prepared early, the start of a move begins anywhere from 30 – 60 days before the move actually happens. Utilities transferred, school records, and doctor changes should be done well enough in advanced.
FIGURE OUT YOUR MOVE STRATEGY
Get a notebook, make a list of all the transfers that need to be made. If using a moving company, make sure you schedule your move well in advanced especially in summer or peak periods. Never wait to book towards the end of the month especially in the summer. Many moving companies are booked solid by then.
HAVE A DE-CLUTTER PLAN PURGE - PURGE - PURGE
The rule of thumb is if your haven’t used it or touched it for four months, consider getting rid of it. Handle your move like it’s spring-cleaning. You can start your move with a purging plan and continue purging through out.
PUT TOGETHER A PACKING KIT
Get plenty of Boxes, in fact get more boxes than needed. Put together a packing kit with one of those boxes. Things which it can contain are markers, labels, and packaging tape. Also, many customers have a lot of luck just collecting plastic bins and totes from garage sales, these make for easy packing especially when it comes to clothing.
No box should be without a label. Make sure to label clearly and on as many sides as possible. Your never sure which way the boxes will be facing after a move.
PREPARE A MOVING DAY KIT
Having an open first box is always a life saver. Pack the most important things first. Like to watch TV while unpacking? Where is the remote?
BE READY FOR YOUR MOVERS
To save on time and money, always try to have as much preparation done for you movers. If you live in a home with an attached garage, move as many boxes and other things into their. The less time it takes to load your property the more you save.
PROTECT YOUR VALUABLES
Pack birth certificates, medical records, social security cards, and other valuable documents in a box that you will personally move yourself. Jewelry, cameras, firearms and other valuables should always be moved by you and no one else.
HOOK UP ESSENTIAL SERVICES
Cable, Phone, Electric. Plan in advance to get the services hooked up for a smooth transition.
WRAP YOUR BREAKABLES
Stack dishes vertically, they have a better percentage of breaking when packed horizontally, make sure you have plenty of cushion when it comes to wrapping, using bubble-wrap and packing paper.
Moving mistakes to avoid
Moving can be really stressful, and it's easy to make mistakes. Unfortunately, these mistakes can end up costing you money or wasting your precious time. Our trained moving labor helpers have tips for you to have the most successful move possible. They've moved thousands of families, and these are the most common mistakes they encounter:
- Not downsizing before the move. Going through your belongings before you pack them allows you to donate or sell items you don't really want. Otherwise you are paying someone to pack and move unwanted stuff for you.
- Only partially packing boxes. If your moving boxes aren't filled to the top, you lose out on moving space, and you risk damaging items inside when they get bounced around.
- Using the wrong sized boxes. Don't fill large boxes with books or other heavy items. Keep your brick collection to small boxes. The movers, and your belongings, are more likely to get hurt when improper packing occurs.
- Not being ready when the movers arrive. If you are paying for standard moving services, you are paying by the hour. Having your things spread all over means more work for the movers and more money for you to pay. Be ready to go on moving day.
- Unlabeled boxes. Label each side of each box with a description of the box's contents. At a minimum, label one end and one side of each box. This protects your more delicate belongings during the move and it helps you find things when you unpack.
- No room labels on the boxes. Clearly mark on each side of each box which room you want that box to go to in the new home. This helps the movers help you by unloading the boxes into the right rooms, and makes your life far easier when you are unpacking.
- Mixing up boxes. If you are putting some items in storage and some items in your new apartment, label each box very clearly. Use flag tape (from any big-box store) in two separate colors to indicate which furniture and which boxes go to which destination.