All Needs Covered, LLC
Commercial Cleaning Pricing & Rates
Your office building is the face of your company. To keep your organization at its best, we provide commercial cleaning services of the highest standards backed by our local experts who understand your unique needs. Using the latest technologies and procedures, we help provide a clean, healthy environment for you and your employees that is done to your complete satisfaction. Simply put, we care about clean and it shows in our work, our people, our accountability to you, and our commitment to delivering on our word, every day.
*We offer custom pricing and proposal bids within 24-48 hours along with our price match guarantee*
We will match or beat any of our competitors verified pricing and provide exceptional service every time.
Unfortunately there is no one-size-fits-all hourly rate or price per square foot that you can expect to pay. Office cleaning prices depend on many factors including:
1) Geographic Area – Where is your office located? A major metropolitan like Brooklyn, New York City or a small town like Port Washington, Wisconsin?
2) Scope of Office Cleaning Services – What areas and tasks do you want cleaned? Do you need additional services such as window cleaning? Do you want a basic service or a full service?
3) Frequency of Office Cleaning Services – Do you want your office cleaned five times per week (daily) or is one time per week sufficient?
4) Size of Facility – Do you run a small 1,000 square foot office or a large 30,000 square foot facility?
Basic Services: Easiest and cheapest option and requires the least amount of labor hours by the cleaner. If you have a strict budget, then have your employees be responsible for cleaning their own desks and hire a commercial cleaning service to clean the common areas and remove the trash.
Comprehensive Services: Requires more time, labor, and management, and will increase the price quote. If you regularly have clients, meetings, and other events in your office, it makes sense to outsource the entire job to a dependable office cleaning service. The cleaning vendor will take care of everything from the basics to maintaining the kitchen, cleaning the conference room, and disinfecting the door knobs.
One-Time Deep Cleaning: Initial deep cleanings are generally required at the beginning of any cleaning program before starting regular cleaning services and normally requires a crew with multiple cleaners and a high number of labor hours. Deep cleanings are well worth the upfront cost to a business. It allows the cleaning service to bring the entire facility up to their standards, and to have a fresh start.
Green cleaning: It is a service premium. Most companies are not green or eco-friendly, some companies are partially green, and a select few companies can accurately label themselves as a green cleaning service.
Last Minute Money Saving Tips
1. Tell All Needs Covered Cleaning Services your budget. It never hurts for the company to know how much you want to spend.
2. We provide small – medium sized companies with more personal services. The larger franchise or chain cleaning companies generally are not owner-operated, and have a trickle down management chain, with very little customer contact and communication.
3. Clean your office before the walk-through. We may charge you an additional price for the initial deep clean if the office space needs more than the average cleaning. We don't mind seeing your office on its “worst day” either because we don't judge we help to correct the issues. Lastly, we know you are not desperate for a cleaning service so we will make sure that our services meet your every need.
4. Know your specs and requirements. We will never try to rip you off, but if you don’t know the square footage of the space, they will have to estimate it.
5. Consider providing your own equipment and cleaning supplies. Most offices require the basic supplies – cleaning products, cloths, duster, broom, dustpan, mop, and mop bucket wringer. We will provide a quote including the equipment and not including the equipment to determine the cost-benefit of providing it on your own.
Commercial Cleaning services include but are not limited to:
- Small and Large Offices
- Office Buildings
- Tech and Industrial Spaces
- Retail Outlets
- Residential Buildings
- Medical Offices
- Property Management Companies
Choose how often you’d like us to clean your business and book in 60 seconds.
We understand that unplanned issues arise, and you may need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If this should happen, we respectfully ask that you call to inform us within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment. If you miss, cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, a cancellation fee will be assessed for 50% of the total cost of your original cleaning service. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with us in regard to this policy in that it helps up continue to provide the best possible service to our clients in a timely manner.
* Green cleaning: "We will bring organic glass cleaner, organic bathroom cleaner, duster, sponges, paper towels. We do not bring mops, buckets, brooms, dust pans, vacuum cleaners and toilet bowl brushes."We do not clean (vacuum, mop, etc.) every house with the same items we just cleaned another clients home or business with for sanitary and liability reasons.
** Company’s supplies: "We will bring regular cleaning detergents and supplies (glass cleaner, bathroom cleaner, duster, sponges, paper towels. We do not bring mops, buckets, brooms, dust pans, vacuum cleaners and toilet bowl brushes." We do not clean (vacuum, mop, etc) every house with the same items we just cleaned another clients home or business with for sanitary and liability reasons.
*** Client’s supplies: "We will use client's cleaning detergents and supplies (please provide glass cleaner, bathroom cleaner, duster, sponges, paper towels, broom and dust pan or vacuum, mop and bucket and a toilet bowl brush)." We will not use acids or other chemicals that are not normally used for household cleaning purposes only.